Are you fascinated by nature and want to add a unique rustic taste to one of your wedding
ceremonies? Indian weddings are two or three day’s long affairs followed by many ceremonies.
And most of the wedding couples want a different theme for their wedding ceremonies. So the
question is how to bring nature to your amazing wedding celebration. Dreamz wedding planner
is going to suggest to you some unique nature-inspired wedding ideas for this coming spring
1. Spring is the season of happiness, full of love around. If you are planning to host Mehendi
celebration in an outdoor garden, here is the unique spring-inspired Mehendi Jhoola decoration.
2. Go rustic with this unique rustic Mehendi decoration, puppets tied on woods. Hand rickshaws
and other props are covered with green leaves and colorful flowers.
3. For the perfect evening wedding ceremony use old lanterns along with the freshness of
spring-inspired exotic flowers. Perfect unique wedding flower decoration for a romantic wedding
evening dinner. Check your interest-Wedding Planner in Ranthambore
4. Nature is the best love on this planet, and we sure your guests would like to spend hours in
this perfect wood-inspired wedding. Outside rustic Mandap setting, fit for a destination wedding in
Goa, Kerala, or a day outside wedding in the garden.
5. Wedding logos are again quiet these days. Lush green walls incorporate with the wedding
logo, perfect for the warm welcome of your guests, also they are a good photography spot in
wedding. Visit-wedding venues in Jaipur
6. Glowing with bloomy flowers, these unique bulb decoration for wedding ceremonies looks
refreshingly beautiful for outdoor wedding ceremonies.
7. Bamboo gives a bohemian-inspired wedding feel. The bohemian theme is quite inspiring these
days its looks so unique and earthy. Visit us on- Dreamz wedding planners
8. Outdoor weddings are always not only an option to show the freshness of nature, but you can also bring
all the nature to the indoor reception party, look at this refreshing wedding stage decoration.
9. Beach weddings are always looking glamorous but we give a unique nature inspiration to this
Open beachside wedding decoration. How to plan a wedding in Goa, Thailand knows these
answers through our blogs. Check your interest-Wedding Packages Pushkar
10. Rustic Centre table pieces – Table decoration which allows your wedding guests to spend
hours on it also they can take the unique wedding memory with them.
11. Spring is the perfect weather to spend a beautiful wedding evening along with the wedding
guests. Nature-inspired sitting arrangements for wedding celebrations like Sangeet, Mehendi, or
wedding cocktail parties. Read more-Wedding Planner in Agra
12. Traditional wedding background decoration with Genda Phool Banana leaf. You can
experiment with these natural elements in your home decoration, after all, Bride Groom’s
home should be look unique. Read also- Destination Wedding in Goa
So we hope you also inspire by these unique and amazing nature-inspired wedding decoration
ideas. Do read our blogs for more wedding ideas.